Accessing the MSH app
We are providing our services on an “as is” basis without any express or implied warranties. My Social Housing is committed to ensuring that the app is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the app or to charge for its services, at any time and for any reason. We will never charge you for the app or its services without making it very clear to you exactly what you’re paying for.
It’s your responsibility to keep your phone and access to the app safe and secure.
You must notify us promptly of any unauthorised use or security breach of your account. We therefore recommend that you do not jailbreak or root your phone, which is the process of removing software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device. It could make your phone vulnerable to malware/viruses/malicious programs, compromise your phone’s security features and it could mean that the My Social Housing app won’t work properly or at all. We make no warranty that the contents of the My Social Housing App are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
You should be aware that there are certain things that My Social Housing App will not take responsibility for. Certain functions of the app will require an active internet connection. The connection can be Wi-Fi, or provided by your mobile network provider, but My Social Housing App cannot take responsibility for the app not working at full functionality if you don’t have access to Wi-Fi, and you don’t have any of your data allowance left.
If you are using the app outside of an area with Wi-Fi, you should remember that your terms of agreement with your mobile network provider will still apply. As a result, you may be charged by your mobile provider for the cost of data for the duration of the connection while accessing the app, or other third-party charges
You acknowledge that your agreement with your mobile network provider (“Mobile Provider”) will apply to your use of the App. You acknowledge that you may be charged by the Mobile Provider for data services while using certain features of the App or any such third-party charges as may arise, and you accept responsibility for such charges. If you are not the bill payer for the Device being used to access the App, you will be assumed to have received permission from the bill payer for using the App
In using the app, you’re accepting responsibility for any such charges, including roaming data charges if you use the app outside of your home territory (i.e. region or country) without turning off data roaming. If you are not the bill payer for the device on which you’re using the app, please be aware that we assume that you have received permission from the bill payer for using the app
Please note that the My Social Housing App may not be compatible with all devices or operating systems and we shall not be liable for any failure arising in the app which arises from incompatibility (including, without limitation, minimum storage and memory requirements from time to time)
You acknowledge and agree that any reliance on material contained on the My Social Housing App is at your own risk. We have taken every care in the preparation of the content contained on the My Social Housing App, however we cannot guarantee uninterrupted and totally reliable access to the My Social Housing and therefore cannot guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes.
It is important to bear in mind that although we endeavour to ensure that it is updated and correct at all times, we do rely on third parties to provide information to us so that we can make it available to you.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on the Site and will accept no liability for any loss or damage arising as a result of problems with access. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage howsoever caused which may arise from the use of any of the My Social Housing App
- Links (properties) in the My Social Housing App may lead to other websites, which are not under our control. When you activate any of the links, you will leave the My Social Housing App and we have no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any website which is not under our control
- You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings, or as the result of the presence of such advertisers or trade partners on the My Social Housing App
- We may make software owned or operated by third-party companies available to you. You must only use this software in accordance with the terms and conditions imposed by the third-party provider
- At some point we may wish to update the app. The app is currently available on Android and iOS – the requirements for both systems (and for any additional systems we decide to extend the availability of the app to) may change, and you’ll need to download the updates if you want to keep using the app
- My Social Housing App does not promise that it will always update the app so that it is relevant to you and/or works with the iOS/Android version that you have installed on your device. However, you promise to always accept updates to the application when offered to you
- We may also wish to stop providing the app and may terminate use of it at any time without giving notice of termination to you. Unless we tell you otherwise, upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to you in these terms will end; (b) you must stop using the app, and (if needed) delete it from your device